Monday, March 16, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 15

Down another pound! That's 10 pounds of crud I have washed out of my body in two weeks. Not too shabby, huh? Woke up feeling great after a good night's sleep and hit the gym this morning. Did a great lower body workout and headed home. I pre-made my salads for today, so I have time to relax a bit this morning, which was nice. Once I got my juice and made it to work I was feeling good. My morning on calendar was a breeze and I was done by 11:00-ish so I headed back upstairs to do some work and had lunch a little early. My afternoon was also pretty easy, although my chair wasn't overly comfortable. I'll live though. Couple of cute attorneys to look at as well. Eye candy never hurts. I got home and had a nice snack with some leftovers and watched The Conjuring, because I like to torture myself. Ha!! Turning in a little early tonight. I'll see you on Day 16!

6:15 AM: Water w/ lemon and cayenne
8:00 AM: Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
11:45 AM: Veggie salad
12:30 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
2:50 PM: Handful of mixed nuts
5:30 PM: Southwest quinoa and a coconut treat
8:30 PM: Green juice


No comments:

Post a Comment