Monday, March 30, 2015

HAPPY MONDAY SONG: WHEN I THINK OF YOU - JANET JACKSON

If Janet Jackson's beautiful smile doesn't make you happy, then I don't know what to tell you. Of all the happy Janet songs, When I Think Of You has got to be up there with the best of them. She was only 19 years old when this, the third single from her breakthrough album Control was released, and there she was giggling her way to her first #1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. Of course Janet would go on to build one of the most celebrated and massive careers in pop music history, but When I Think Of You, along with Escapade and All For You, is among the most joyous hits of her catalogue. And the video, directed by Julien Temple, is just as wonderful and wild. It has everything: Dance fighting, great choreography, sailors, prostitutes and Janet's hair belongs in a museum. So here is today Happy Monday Song, When I Think Of You by Janet Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment