Monday, March 2, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 1

Day 1 of my 21 day Crazy Sexy Cleanse got off to a good start. My husband, who is doing the cleanse also, and I both got up at 6:30 and he was off to Yoga while I left for the gym. There is still snow on the ground from yesterday's surprise snowfall, but it was a relatively warm 30 degrees out this morning. Practically a tropical paradise. I did a really great, short upper body workout and returned home for a glass of water and to prepare food for the day. I made a salad, packed some rice crackers and hummus, and some ground cayenne pepper and lemon to put in my water during the day. WERQ!! The morning at work was easy. I sipped some green tea and had some water to hold me over until lunch. No problem, bitches! The afternoon was fine, but the room I was working in was so hot I was sweating like a Kardashian in church. I got home and had a little snack before catching up on The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Downton Abbey. I know, they are practically the same show!! But I love them both. Tonight is the season premier of RuPaul's Drag Race, so I will sign off and get my drag on. See you tomorrow.
"I am capable, confident, intelligent, resilient and in charge. Health and happiness are my birthrights and I accept with gratitude."

6:30 AM: Glass of Water w/ cap-full of Apple Cider Vinegar
8:00 AM: Green Juice
9:30 AM: Green Tea with Stevia
12:00 PM: Veggie/bean/nut salad w/ Annie's Organic Chile Lime Vinaigrette
1:00 PM: Green Tea with Stevia
5:15 PM: 10 rice crackers and hummus
7:30 PM: Detox juice
*Water is vital and I drink it pretty much anytime I can during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment