Thursday, March 12, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 11

Up and at 'em early this morning for my cardio day. Had some water with apple cider vinegar and headed out the door with special guest, my husband! We went to the gym together this morning. It was nice to have company for the walk. Came home and had my routine and left to get my juice and head to work. I had a nice day at work. Been staying pretty positive and happy the last few days. No problems arose and I made it through the day like a breeze. Tonight is one of my very best friend's birthday, so I will be cheating just a bit. I'll be staying as close to vegan with my eating as possible at a French restaurant, but I will be having a cocktail (or two if the mood strikes) in celebration. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow! Goodnight.

6:30 AM: Water w/ apple cider vinegar
8:00 AM: Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea
12:00 PM: Salad
2:30 PM: Handful of mixed nuts (Ha!)
5:00 PM: Vegan summer rolls
8:30 PM: Veggie salad, beet salad, vegetable quiche and two martinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment