Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BEYONCE PLANNING NEW ALBUM FOR 2010

Beyonce is still spewing out songs from I Am...Sasha Fierce, which has sold 2.5 million copies in the US alone, and she recently told her audience on the British leg of her "I Am..." tour that she is working on new tunes for an upcoming album. Heaven forbid she take a break!! Beyonce told the crowd at the Trent FM Arena in Nottingham, "This is my last show for this tour in the UK, so hopefully, I'll see you all in a year with a new album." I mean, I have a hit and miss relationship with B and her music. For every amazing song there are three that I want to stomp to death. At least she is a true performer with a great voice. I could do without a new song from her for a week or so though. Rest, girl. We arent' going anywhere!!! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment