Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FERGIE ADMITS TO LESBIAN PAST

Pop star Fergie is letting you know she digs chicks, and it ain't new information. "I was very open and honest about that from the very beginning, and everyone was acting like it was some new trend. Go back four or five years, people, and you'll see the same answer," states Fergie Ferg in a recent interview with gay mag The Advocate. Because of the recent accusations of her husband, Josh Duhamel's affair with a stripper, Fergie wants to lay it all out before it becomes a big deal. She does want you to know that now that she is married, she is not going to be fooling around with anyone, men or women. "Just because I enjoy women doesn't mean I'm allowed to have affairs in my relationship... I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if it's with girls, so there is a rule there." She had to ask her therapist about that? Doesn't everyone know that? Okay. Anyway, Fergie also wants you to know one more thing, whether you want to think about it or not. She states, "the problem is that I also love a well-endowed man." That's not a problem, Fergie. Not a problem at all. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment