Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THE VIEW DISCUSSES KATHY GRIFFIN'S PROSTITUTE COMMENT

Kathy Griffin is funny. Sorry. She's funny. I love her. She is smart and quick and she also does so much good work for my community. Recently Kathy filmed an episode of her show on Bravo My Life on the D-List (Tuesdays at 10/9c) that centered around her going to Washington to join the fight to end Don't Ask Don't Tell. While being quizzed by on her knowledge of political figures by two CNN anchors, Kathy was shown a picture of Scott Brown. She identified him and added, "he has two daughters that are prostitutes." Obviously she was joking. Any moron could tell that. Well, I guess not ANY moron, because Elizabeth "Einstein" Hasselbeck compares Kathy to a mass murderer and calls her scum in this clip. The brain trust over at the View never ceases to amaze me. By the way, Scott Brown's daughters are both adults and fair game as far as I'm concerned. AND I'm sure they realize they are not in fact prostitutes. Watch the clip from the both Kathy's show and the view below. Is Joey Behar the only one left on the view who is a complete idiot? Here is a picture of Scott Brown with his non-prostitute daughters that I found readily on the internet. They are almost like the Amish. [image]


2 comments:

  1. Did she just compare Obama's children to those WOMEN? Weak, Elizabeth, weak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. How much for the prostitute on the right?

    ReplyDelete