Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GWEN STEFANI AIN'T KIDDING AROUND ABOUT HER FITNESS

Gwen Stefani's body is no doubt amazing. (see what I did there? No Doubt! ha.) Anyway, Gwen recently revealed to U.K. Elle magazine that she works out five days a week to stay in her sample sizes and it ain't a picnic. She tells the mag:

"I work out five days a week, I can’t imagine not doing it.
I’d like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I’ve learned over the years that I’m so disappointed when I can’t wear the clothes I want to wear.
And if I let myself down, appear on stage when I’m not looking my best, it’s not fun for me. I just beat myself up about it
."

Well, if you go by the pictures in the mag (like the one here) it's paying off, girl!! You have never looked better. No when is that new No Doubt album coming??? You can read more about Gwen, her fashion line and her daily living here. Meanwhile, here is some beautiful Gwen to love on, the gorgeous video for Early Winter.

1 comment:

  1. Gwen is number One eye candy. I am a libra man,my name is larrysteininger@gmail.com my birthday is Oct1,1963 Gwen I love you and your music. my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

    ReplyDelete