Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GWYNETH PALTROW LAUNCHES EVIL PLAN TO DESTORY MUSIC

Gwyneth Paltrow hates your ears!!! As if it's not bad enough that she is ruining Glee for me again, "singing" on every show on television, and just being her day-to-day entitled self, now Gwyneth is in talks with Atlantic Records for a full length album. NOOOOO!!!!!!!! I can't believe people would buy this album. I mean, really? She can't even sell a movie anymore and that's supposedly what she's good at. Her singing is sub-par at best (as she has proven by destroying the songs of Cee-Lo, Prince and Joan Jett, among others,)and now some poor, unsuspecting song writers are going to have to auto-tune their dreams away on her new album My Kids Don't Eat McDonald's (that's what I'm assuming she'll call her suck-fest). Gwyneth needs to lay off my ear balls and go back to being British for a living. Gwyneth, shhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment