Thursday, March 24, 2011

"IT GETS BETTER" BOOK LAUNCHES IN NEW YORK

The It Gets Better campaign has already helped so many people struggling with coming out, or just people being bullied in general. Now it's creator, gay activist and writer Dan Savage, has created the It Gets Better book!! Launched last night in NYC at Barnes & Noble, all the proceeds will be donated to LGBT youth charities and organizations. Dan has made the project such a success and it's a very important issue. You can get your copy of the book HERE. It's only $12.91 right now. Oh, and my fiance is in the book as well. So there. He is a true inspiration for me and his story is an important one for those struggling with their place in this world. Love him. Please buy the book and help out LGBT youth. You'll feel soops good about yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I love you my dear. You're an inspiration to me :) -B

    ReplyDelete