Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CELINE DION!

I know I've been doing a lot of birthdays lately, but when they're this good, you have to!! The greatest singer IN THE WORLD, Celine Dion is 43 today. Ms. Celine has the pipes that make me melt to this day. Yes, she is cheesy sometimes. Yes, she called Jane Seymour "girlfriend" in a French-Canadin accent at her concert at Radio City for the world to see, but Celine has the voice of an angel and the body of a 13-year-old Russian gymnast, so celebrate her we will. She's back in Vegas you know!! I would love to see that. Here are some of the best of the best from Dion for you to worship to today.

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On by nabukodonosour

Celine Dion - A New Day has Come by bomt

Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me by Ellyu

Celine Dion - Then you look at me by Stella78

No comments:

Post a Comment