Friday, February 26, 2010

LILY ALLEN TWEETS ABOUT HER FIGHT WITH COURTNEY LOVE

I am so glad Lily is back on Twitter! This is freakin' awesome!! Lily Allen isn't going to sit back and let Courtney take control of the spin on their reported fight at the NME awards. Lily tweeted to set the record straight:
"just clearing a couple of things up. Courtney Love and I did NOT have a bust up at the NME'S. There was an exchange of words, yes". She added, "she's upset because she has got it into her head that i put a lock on some dresses for the brit awards. she's made no secret of this and,"... "when i saw her at the NME'S she tried to talk to me and i told her to shut up stop spreading stupid rumours about me."
But here is the most AMAZY part!!!
"and thats pretty much it. i would never fight with her , as a rule i don't pick on crazy old ladies ."
OH, SNAP!!!! Old ladies!!!!! That's cold, girl! LOVE IT!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why Courtney would fight with Lily over dresses she probably has plenty of sweaty old slips to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right??? Maybe if they were fighting over a bottle of vodka or pills of some sort.

    ReplyDelete