Wednesday, February 17, 2010

EWAN MCGREGOR TALKS PENIS AND KISSING BOYS

Ewan McGregor is not shy. He has gone full frontal is several movies (all of which I have paused on for five or more minutes). He also is not scared of locking lips with male costars. He recently told OUT Magazine, "I always try not to limit myself in all respects. Sexuality is just one of them. I could understand saying ‘I would never do gratuitous nudity.’ Wait. No. I probably would. I’d probably be quite happy to. I remember getting a kind of rush out of [going full frontal] that first time, a slight feeling of power about it, you know?” Ewan also discusses his blow job scene with co-star Jim Carrey in the upcoming film I Love You Phillip Morris: "There were two alternatives. There was the spit, and there was a really nice slow swallow, where I look at him and just do a loud swallow. I really like that one, but I guess they went for the more obvious spit over the side.” Oh, my! I love Ewan McGregor. He is a fearlsess actor and a hot piece. Keep 'em coming, Ewan. [source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment