Thursday, February 18, 2010

KE$HA IS THE WORLD APPARENTLY

Ke$ha is showing the Billboard charts who exactly IS the world. Her hit drunken-girl hit Tik Tok has held off the (not very good) remake of We Are the World (I call it We AREN'T The World, myself) to stay at #1 for a 9th consecutive week. Now while I am all for the remake raising as much money as possible for relief in Haiti, I have to agree with Jay-Z, who blasted the remake for being unoriginal, and say that it is WAY WAY WAY beneath the original as far as quality is concerned. It probably hurt it's sales a little. But I want to be very clear, I believe you should purchase this song in support of relief in Haiti....... but while you are on iTunes, if you haven't already, download Ke$ha too because it's soops sweet!! Tik Tok has remained at #1 the last few weeks despite debuts by Taylor Swift and strong showing by Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas. Meanwhile Ke$ha second single, Blah Blah Blah is Billboard's Gainer jumping from #22 to 11. She is on a roll. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment