Friday, February 26, 2010

GAGA'S EX THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE A FAILURE

HA!! Guess he was a bit wrong about that. Lady Gaga, the mother of all that is sacred, is on the cover and in the pages of the new Comsopolitan and opens up about a stupid ex-boyfriend. Gaga says, "I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee a the f***ing deli without hearing or seeing me.'" And there you have it. The rest is HERstory! Ha. I'm such a feminist. Lady Gaga is literally everywhere. Turn on the radio...Gaga. Turn on the tv....Gaga. Turn on the oven....Gaga. Serously, I turned on the faucet the other day and she came leaking out. I called the super. [source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment