Thursday, February 25, 2010

RICKY MARTIN HEADED TO BROADWAY IN EVITA?

That's what "they" are saying. Reports are flying that the recent father of two adorable twins and my latin-love Ricky Martin has been offered the iconic role of Che in the revival of the Tony award-winning musical Evita that is headed for Broadway. Ricky is no stranger to Broadway having appeared as Marius in Les Miserables, so it's not that far of a stretch to suggest that he would be a pretty good Che. Plus YOU COULD SEE RICKY MARTIN UP CLOSE AND MAYBE JUMP ON STAGE AND PULL OUT SOME OF HIS HAIR AND..... um. I was joking. I would probably never do that. Maybe. Anyhoosers...... the role of Evita has been cast with Elena Rodger, but I am thinking we keep it pop: perhaps Shakira. Oh... I just threw up in my mouth. Love you, Ricky. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment