Thursday, February 25, 2010

LADY GAGA SCARES CROWS IN THE UK

WHAT? This is pretty funny. Nigel Britten, a British farmer, has decided to take Gaga's artistry to the next level by fashioning a scarecrow to look like the pop diva. The Daily Mail is reporting:
"Said farmer Nigel Britten: "My fiancee Marti joked that I should make a scarecrow which looked like her. I laughed and then it occurred to me it was actually a very good idea...And Mr Britten said that so far, the 7ft tall Lady GaGa scarecrow, complete with shocking white wig made from cotton wool and dress, is keeping birds off his wheat crops which are used to grow Hovis bread. And he said that he thinks the effective design should grace many more fields across the UK."

I love it and I bet Gaga would love it to. Maybe she'll write a a song about! [source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment