Friday, February 19, 2010

JUDGE GIVE CHRIS BROWN A GOOD REPORT AT PROBATION HEARING

I would ask Rihanna's face about this. Chris Brown, the Ike Turner of this generation, was in LA to face Judge Patricia Schnegg (that is such a pretty name) for a hearing about how his five year probation for beating Rihanna is going. I guess it was all peaches and cream because the Judge had all kinds of praise for the woman-beating a-hole. She remarked on how Chris hasn't missed one visit to his domestic abuse counselor and has done 32 days of "hard" labor in his home state of Virginia. I think for "hard labor" they should have let every woman in America that has been the victim of domestic abuse take a swing at his face with their blunt object of choice. That's just me. Anyway Chris is meeting his court required obligations so the Judge also cleared Brown to travel outside the US. Women of the world, be ready to duck. Chris is on the lose. In case you haven't gleaned it from this post, I hate Chris Brown and think domestic abuse is vile beyond forgiveness. Yea me! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment