Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MATTHEW GOODE SLAMS HIS OWN FILM WITH AMY ADAMS

OUCH!! Amy Adams is not going to like this when she hears it. Matthew Goode, the leading man in the new film Leap Year, is saying that the film will be called by some "the worst film of 2010" and he himself calls it "turgid". Goode says he only took the role because it was filming close to his home in England. "(The location) was the main reason I took it - so that I could come home at the weekends. It wasn't because of the script, trust me. I was told it was going to be like The Quiet Man with a Vaughan Williams soundtrack, but in the end it turned out to have pop music all over it. Do I feel I let myself down? No. Was it a bad job? Yes, it was. But, you know, I had a nice time and I got paid." Well, honesty is good I suppose. I don't know, why hurt your own film before it even comes out? Do you think that it will make studios think twice before putting Goode in one of their films? He's cute though. Amy Adams is going to beat his ass!!!! [source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment