Saturday, February 13, 2010

TINA FEY EMAILS ALL THE VOGUE SUBSCRIBERS

We saw a sneak-peek yesterday of Tina Fey's Vogue cover shoot (sorry that link keeps going on and off. I can't control it. get over it). Now it seems that all the fashionistas who subscribe to Vogue are getting a personal email from Tina about her upcoming cover of the mag. Using her usual humor, Fey compares her segue into fashion to Hailey's Comet and Mt. Saint Helen's eruption, IT'S ONLY GONNA HAPPEN ONCE IN THIS LIFETIME! Ha. Count on Tina to belittle herself. I think it's amazy that Anna Wintour put Fey on the cover. What a smart move on her part. Anyway, in the email Tina says, "If you've always wondered what it would be like if the talented people of Prada, Gucci, Dolce&Gabanna, and Vogue gave your 40-year-old sister-in-law a makeover, then this is the issue for you." HAHAHAHA! Makes me want to subscribe to Vogue, but I think I'll stay the same amount of gay I already am. Go, Tina! [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment