Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GREAT BRITAIN VOTES RIHANNA SONG BEST OF THE DECADE


The British love Rihanna apparently! In a recent survey done by BT media customers, Rihanna's song Umbrella (or um-ba-rella-ella-ella as we know it) was voted the best song of the decade. Rihanna is currently in the UK preparing for a live show in London, so she is surrounded with love. Congrats, Rihanna. The Brits like your song!! Here is the lis RiRi tops.


1.Umbrella by Rihanna ft. Jay-Z
2.All the Things She Said by t.a.T.u (really? No. 2)
3.Sk8r Boi by Avril Lavigne (I like I'm With You better, but that's just me)
4.Everytime by Britney Spears
5.The Importance of Being Earnest by Oasis (I have never heard this song!)
6.Leave Right Now by Will Young (cutie!)
7.Hot N Cold by Katy Perry (love Katy!)
8.Back to Black by Amy Winehouse (or Any Crackhouse, whichever)
9.Hung Up by Madonna (WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!)
10.Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue (see comment on Hung Up)



In my opinion they saved the best ones for 9 and 10!!! Love the Brits though and love lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment