Monday, February 8, 2010

JACK WHITE SETTING HIS SIGHTS ON A DOLLY PARTON COLLABORATION

Jack White teamed up with country legend Loretta Lynn a couple of years ago and the results were some of the best work of both of their careers. Now Jack is hoping for a collaboration with another American treasure: Dolly Parton. White has allegedly approached Dolly with the idea and the country sweetie tells Spinner.com, "I've thought about doing it... He seems to be a fan but who knows. You never know what I might do. Every now and then I get offered those things, and I know if and when the time is right. I'm certainly not opposed to doing that. I usually have a set notion of where I'm headed with a certain project and what I want to get out of it. But Lord only knows what I might do when I get a chance to sit down and think about it." I think it would be an amazing collab. The album Jack White did with Loretta Lynn was really brilliant. I can only imagine with Dolly's imput, they could conquer the world. Okay, that may be overstating it a bit, but it would be freakin' awesome. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment