Sunday, February 7, 2010

HOWARD STERN TO REPLACE SIMON COWELL ON IDOL?

Here's another rumor for ya. There is all kinds of smack floating around about who will replace Simon Cowell next season on American Idol. Elton John and Jaime Foxx have been mentioned, now it's Howard Stern. The shock jock is allegedly in talks to replace Simon's caboose in the judging chair he will leave empty. Stern recently announced that when his contract with Sirius XM Radio is up next January he will be on the prowl for work. During his show on Wednesday Stern said, ""Recently I was approached by a major TV network to take over a TV show and leave here and do that next year - and I did turn it down. Well, I didn't turn it down. I started to entertain it and think about it, and then I probably think my demands are pretty heavy and they were attempting to negotiate and I said 'you don't have to'." Interesting. I think Howard would be excellent, but could he keep it clean? I hope not!!!! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment