Thursday, April 15, 2010

LARRY KING ACCUSED OF CHEATING

I'm pretty sure the part in the Bible where Larry King was invented on the 6th day so he would be there to inteview Adam and Eve was just left out CUZ B*TCH IS OLD!!! The 76-year-old CNN anchor man's latest marriage (his 7th) to Shawn Southwick, 50, has busted up and Shawn's sister claims it's because Shawn thinks Larry was having an affair with HER! Shannon Engemann says that Shawn lost her shizz because Larry began buying her expensive gifts, but her accusations of an affair are "ludicrous". "She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me," she tells TMZ. She adds, "Shawn has left me threatening messages. Shawn left me a message (saying), 'If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry." Damn! If this is true Larry's wee-wee must be made of some outerspace crap that landed somewhere on earth. I mean, he is 76 and looks like a far-sighted turtle and his wife is gorgeous and he still has the energy to "allegedly" cheat? Hope I'm that verile when I'm 76..... or now. [source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment