Monday, March 29, 2010

ADAM LAMBERT TO RELEASE REMIX EP IN APRIL

Adam Lambert, the American Idol runner-up, dropped his debut cd, For Your Entertainment, six months ago and is now planning on releasing a remix EP of songs from that effort. Recently on UStream, Adam revealed to fans, "The remix EP ... is coming out around the 14th of April, that has 'Voodoo' on it and remixes of 'Whataya Want From Me' and 'For Your Entertainment.' " He indicates that Voodoo will be released as a single and then If I Had You will follow, although he indicated before that the video for If I Had You was next, so who knows. I can't for the life of me figure out why his record label would not release Fever, written by Lady Gaga. I mean, doesn't that seem like a no-brainer? Is it just me, people? Ha. Adam's music is pretty good and he deserves some recognition, so maybe a remix album will boost his sales. [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment