Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'M SPORTY SPICE!! ATP TENNIS IN CINCINNATI


So this past weekend I spent some time at the ATP Masters Tournament in Cincinnati. I have never been to watch tennis before, so it was a new experience. I had soooo much fun!!! We were at the men's finals. The women's were the week before, but, as my boyfriend pointed out to his parents (who were our amazing hosts BTW) it was okay because "we like men". Um, did you guys know that tennis players are amazeness with asses of death? It's all true. The tickets to the left are from each day and they contain the pics (left to right) of Novak Djokovic (superduper hot), Roger Federer (cute, but not super), Rafael Nadal (angry hotness), and Andy Murrray (British mega hot rod). Federer and Djokovic played for the title and Federer won. I guess it's fair because Djokovic is hotter. Right? Isn't that how it works? Anyway, it was a wonderful weekend and tennis is amazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment