Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Katy weighs in on Gaga's penis....or doesn't.



According to MTV news, Katy Perry is denying that she told the British press that the whole "Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite" thing is "calculated". In a supposed interview with the Mirror, Katy ALLEGEDLY told them this was the case. She is now saying that she never said it and she was, in fact, on a plane all day from Australia, so there was no way she could have given them an interview that day anyhoo. Whether she said it or not, it wouldn't be THAT far off to think someone would use this type of publicity. I mean, it's not like Gaga is Celine Dion or something. OMG!! Wouldn't it be funny if Celine had a disco stick? But I digress. I love Katy AND I love Gaga. The press is trying to turn them into the next Hilary and Lindsey rivalry. Remember that? Good times. Click the names for a video. :P

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on Lindsey and saw the video for Rumors. Always liked that song, but never realized how her gigantic boobs were bouncing around so sluttily in the video. Who knew? I mean, we all know she's a sexy coked up mess but I must admit I'm shocked. In comparison, who cares about a no-talent teen on a stripper pole during some stupid kids awards??? La Lohan is talented hot AND slutty (my favorite combination for starlets)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND DANGEROUSLY SKINNY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete