Friday, February 4, 2011

FAITH HILL AND CHRISSIE HYNDE JOIN FOCES FOR CROSSROADS ON SUPER BOWL WEEKEND

This could be really good!! Country music superstar Faith Hill and legendary rock goddess Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders are joining forces on Super Bowl weekend for CMT's Crossroads series. The show brings together two artists from different genres and has them perform the music of the other. CMT Crossroads: The Pretenders & Faith Hill Live From the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam (that's quite a title) will take place at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, Super Bowl XLV eve, at the Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie, Texas. Hill tells Billboard.com:
"It's going to be chaotic and it's live and that's going to bring an element of true excitement to the show. We'll see. We're just gonna have fun."
Chrissie Hynde adds:

"I come from a rock mentality, so I like a bit of chaos. It's a gig, y'know? If someone asks me to sing or play, that's what I do. It's just a show. It's just eight songs. What do you have to know? We'll figure it out."

Awesome!! I'm gonna DVR this for sure! Yes, DVR. I have a life, ya know. Here are a couple of A+ songs from both artists for you enjoy.


Faith Hill - Breathe
Uploaded by WBRNewMedia. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
Uploaded by djoik. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment