Thursday, February 24, 2011

PREVIEW OF THREE NEW BRITNEY SPEARS SONGS

Here are some just-released snippets of what's to come on the new Britney Spears album Femme Fatale. The songs have been sneaking out in the same manner the (DOA & disappointing) video for Hold It Against Me did, little-by-little. Don't get TOO excited. These are literally the tiniest of snippets, so you can't tell too much besides tone. I'm hoping the album is as good as Blackout and Circus both were. I miss Ms. Britney. The first is supposed to be the next single called How I Roll. You can't tell much from the tiny bit, but you can get a feel for what to expect.
HOW I ROLL TEASER by drluke

Here is a track called Inside Out. Sounds like it might be a ballad of sorts. Kinda nice, but again, not much to go on here.
Brit Teaser.... :-) by drluke

The third and final so far is what most were thinking was going to be the next single, but it ain't! Here's I Wanna Go. Sounds like a dancey little number.
I wanna go teaser by drluke

No comments:

Post a Comment