Monday, January 25, 2010

KRISTIN CHENOWETH IS GLEEFUL ABOUT HER BOTOX

Wicked star and frequent Glee cast member Kristin Chenoweth is using that old "migraines" excuse to defend her use of the botox. Kristin is 41, so it's not that unusual that she would be using the face poison to keep it smooth. Kristin tries to explain, "The thing is I suffer from migraines. Flashing lights. It's not good for me so I get three shots right there," and she points to her forehead. "I was very nervous about it because I'm an actor and I have to move my face. But without it, I would not be able to sing or perform." Oh, I think that's why Nicole Kidman does it too. NOT!!! No, I guess Kristin is probably telling the truth, but I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to get botox for the good ol' Hollywood reasons, would you? [source]

1 comment:

  1. she does suffer from bad migranes.
    she got rushed to hospital from the emmeys because of one.

    ReplyDelete