Wednesday, January 27, 2010

KEVIN FEDERLINE BLAMES BRITNEY FOR WEIGHT GAIN

Ummm..okay. K-Fed turned K-Fat after his divorce. No doubt. But he saying it's because of his ex, Britney Spears, that he packed on the pounds. Kevin has signed up to be on Celebrity Fit Club (how depressing. K-Fat is a celebrity) after gaining a ginormous amount of weight last year. Seriously, it looked like someone morphed Justin Timberlake and Shelly Winters together. Now he is opening up about his divorce and that it was what lead to his fattening up along with depression. "Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything. You're kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed.
I mean, it's a combination of all of those things. Everybody knows what happened with me and Brit. I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression," he tells Access Hollywood. Kevin also talks about mending fences with Britney for the sake of their two boys and how happy he is with his life right now. WHAT DOES HE HAVE NOT TO BE HAPPY ABOUT?? He is rolling in his ex-wife's dough and barely has any responsibility! Jeesh! He had to get fat just to get back in the news. Who is he, Rene Zellweger? [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment