Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LOTS OF NAKED MEN ON TRUE BLOOD THIS SEASON!!

True Blood rolling out the peen to get our attention next season. Stars Ryan Kwanten and Sam Trammell, both delish beyond belief, want fans to know that their characters will be flopping the beef around when the show comes back in June. They told People.com "We joke about it — and who has the record for the most disrobes," said Trammell. "I think Ryan does. But I'm close behind him at this point because I've already disrobed like four or five times this year and I don't think he has at all. I've got to fight that out with him. Ryan is definitely ready to show up and flaunt it, because he's got the bod to back it up. He's probably the least bashful." Ryan, who plays hot mo'fo' Jason Stackhouse then added, "I tend to think that I live my life relatively fearlessly. If HBO knew half the things that I do in my personal life, they probably wouldn't be too happy about it ... I have no fear. I sort of hide behind the guise that I am playing a character ... Personally, I'm quite restrained and almost introverted. But as Mr. Stackhouse, I can't afford to have any of those sensitivities." GOOD!! It's about time we started exploiting men on television and film as much as we exploit women. Oh, who am I to get all high-n-mighty. I just want to see some bootie!!! [source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment