Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CHANNING TATUM EAGER TO SHOW HIS JUNK

Channing Tatum is all about making a movie based on his stripper past. AND SO AM I!!! Tatum spent a while working as a male stripper (only down to a G-string...wah wah!!) a few years back and now he thinks it would make a great movie. He tells the Sydney Morning Herald, "I did it for almost a year. I've lived a crazy life, for sure. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time and I got out unscathed. It's nothing I'm ashamed of and I'm not proud of it either. I wanted to talk about it in the beginning of my career but my publicist wouldn't let me." Hilariously honest there, Channing. He adds, "I've already got the director picked out. I'd like Nicolas Refn, who did the movie Bronson, to do it because he's insane for it. It needs to be a crazy film and I think it's also possible to do a cute, romantic movie...I'm going to be getting back in my thong [G-string] again." Sweetness!!!!! Check out his performance from back in the day below. [source and image]

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit my computer just caught fire.... Dang that is hot...

    ReplyDelete