Friday, January 29, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY 3 REPORTS ARE BULLSHIZZ

According to studio execs, the rumors flying all over the place about a third installment of the Sex and the City movies is UNTRUE!! The sequel to the massively successful Sex and the City: The Movie is coming out in May and my loins are already quivering. Seriously. I can't get any sleep because of my loins. Anyhoo, New Line Cinema is denying there are any plans to get the girls started on a third film, so shut up about it already. A company spokesperson put out the incredibly eloquent statement saying, "This is not true." Wow. Glad they expanded on it. I would love it if they made another SATC movie every year until I dropped dead. You know they are all going to live longer than the rest of us. SJP IS AN ALIEN QUEEN WHO WILL NEVER DIE, PEOPLE!!! Sex and the City 2 is coming soon. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment