Thursday, April 1, 2010

JENNIFER ANISTON OPENS UP IN UK BAZAAR PHOTO

Jennifer Aniston, as you may know from reading my blog, is someone that I adore. I just think she is pretty and funny and talented and classy. I want to be her for Halloween. In a recent interview with UK Bazaar, Jen opens up about her split with Brad, how she stays fit and her place in movies. I love her diet tip: "My advice: just stop eating shit every day." Ha. Short and to the point. She does say that there a few luxuries she won't give up, wine and dairy. I hear ya, girl! Whatever she is doing, it's working. She has literally never looked better. She also talks about moving past the whole Brad thing saying it's been five years and she has been cleaning house. She is ready for a rebirth. Jennifer also is very honest about the way the public sees her. She mentions Derailed, the first thriller she was cast in post-Friends and why she believes it didn't catch on. "With Derailed [a dark action thriller opposite Clive Owen], I loved being racy. Love it...But people couldn't cope with me being involved in rape and murder." She's right on that one. I remember when I saw the movie and she was being roughed up and raped I wanted to scream out, "LEAVE RACHEL ALONE!! COULD YOU BE ANY MEANER?" But I didn't. Love you, Jennifer! [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment