Monday, April 5, 2010

COURTNEY COX HAS NO NEED FOR A BODY DOUBLE, THANK YOU

Courtney Cox is a true cougar in every sense of the word. She's over 40, she's got a younger man, and she is quick on her feet. So when she was offered a body double on the set of Cougar Town she was like "um, no" saying that the public needed to see "real women" over 40 show some skin. Now I wouldn't necessarily put Courtney in the category of your average over-40 woman, but I agree she should use her own body for the show. I mean, it's a show called Cougar Town for goodness sake! She admits not everyone expected her to show so much skin on tv this time around. "I think it was an important thing to do. This show talks about real things and real experiences, so I think I had to. I know my friend Jennifer Aniston was shocked I did it. Some people may not want to show parts of them that are not the very best and that's alright. I decided to show, and I don't care. It was important to show the real side of being 40." She doesn't have any bad parts!! Oh, by the way, you dropped a name there, Courtney. Let me pick it up for ya. She continued on about how she stays in shape: "I try really hard. I walk, I run, I do elliptical (cross-trainer), I do band work, weights and dance aerobics. I play tennis and I eat really well. But I was also lit very well. Don't mistake Hollywood lighting for reality!" Ha. We won't Courtney, but you are still a grade-A babe! Not every woman or man over 40 would be willing to show as much as you do, so bless ya! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment