Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LADY GAGA TAPS BOY GEORGE FOR HER TOUR IN LONDON

Lady Gaga, the greatest thing to happen to my gayness since Madonna discovered crop tops, has announced that Boy George, the gayest thing to happen to anyone ever, will support her on her stop in London's O2 Arena next month with the Monster Ball Tour. Gaga explains her decision to invite Boy on stage saying, "I didn't fit in at high school, I wanted to be like Boy George and I felt like a freak. So now I like to create this atmosphere for my fans where they feel like they have a freak in me to hang out with, and they don't feel alone." Boy George is still on probation for false imprisonment involving a male prostitute. Hilarious! This should be good for Boy and I'm sure Gaga will have something planned to feature him. The world's supply of gay will be in London that night, that I know for sure! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment