Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HUMPDAY SEXY SONG: DIS-MOI, DIS-MOI - MITSOU

Who, you ask? Quebecois, Mitsou never quite hit here in America, but she was, in the early 90s, the Canadian Madonna. I discovered her watching the old, pay-per-view music video station The Box and there were NAKED MEN IN HER VIDEO!!! Yes, please! Dis-Moi, Dis-Moi is, obviously, in French, but the it's hella catchy and sexy is an international language. Released just a few months after Madonna's controversial Justify My Love video, Dis-Moi, Dis-Moi was also banned by Canadian music channel MushMusic, making it even more popular. I even bought the whole album and it's all in French, y'all! FUN FACT: I don't speak or understand French. I pretty much memorized the song phonetically I listened to it so many times. You can watch a video that has the lyrics translated HERE. We in the US never heard from Mitsou (pronounced the same as the Japanese world "mitsu" which means honey), but she is still knocking around Canada doing this and that in the public eye, although no one I know from Canada knows what the hell she is doing now. Today though, let's just focus on the sexiest part of her career. Here is the super hot video for Dis-Moi, Dis-Moi. Hump something French-Canadian today.

No comments:

Post a Comment