Friday, February 21, 2014

DOMINIC COOPER REVEALS HE CAN'T FIT IT IN HIS PANTS ALL THE TIME

Why wasn't I there when this happened? Super hottie Dominic Cooper appeared on The Graham Norton Show this week and told an "embarrassing" story about his days as a waiter. Dominic reminisced:
"I was working in a cafe wearing really tight jeans. I had two cappuccinos in one hand and pastries in the other and as I approached the table it fell out of my jeans and rested neatly on the table."
You poor baby baby's arm. What a terrible thing to go through......FOR NO ONE! I'm sure he was hard pressed to relay that story. Pun intended. Dominic used to date his Mamma Mia co-star Amanda Seyfried. Mazel tov, Amanda! So if you spot Dominic on the street, follow him around for a while and maybe little not-so-little Dominic will pop out for a "top o' the mornin' to ya". Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment