Tuesday, February 11, 2014

IN HONOR OF THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEATLES COMING TO AMERICA....

I give you my top 10 favorite Beatles songs. Now, full disclosure, I am not what you would call a SUPER fan. I am a fan. I love the music of The Beatles and always have, but I do not know all the deep cuts, so excuse my elementary picks on this list. They may be a little obvious for the more fanatical of fans. Do not mistake my lack of knowledge for a lack of love, cuz I freakin' love their brilliance and influence they have had on countless artists since their debut. So here are my ten faves from the Fab Four. Click the links to listen and watch some kick-ass videos!!

10.All You Need Is Love
09.Come Together
08.Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
07.Let It Be
06.I Am The Walrus
05.A Day In The Life
04.Hey Jude
03.Yesterday
02.Strawberry Fields Forever
01.Something

No comments:

Post a Comment