Thursday, February 13, 2014

HOW IS LEA MICHELE'S ALBUM SHAPING UP? WATCH AND LISTEN.

Lea Michele's album, Louder, is not due for release until February 28th, but thanks to her record company, Lea's fans (of which I count myself among) have been able to preview five tracks already!! They keep popping up in my iTunes like little gifts. Let me tell you, ladies, there  is no lack of belting going on in these puppies!! Lea is singing it straight from the kitty for you. Of the tracks released so far, the majority are ballads or power ballads with the exception of Louder, which takes on a more upbeat stance. I'm very excited for Lea's album and I think she could be the next power ballad go-to songstress. Check out You're Mine, What is Love?, Louder, Battlefield and the video for Cannonball below. You can pre-order Louder now on iTunes.

You're Mine

What Is Love?

Louder

Battlefield

Cannonball

No comments:

Post a Comment