Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DANNII MINOGUE CONFIRMS PREGNANCY

Pop star Dannii Minogue, Kylie's sister and one of my faves, has confirmed she is knocked up. On her Twitter page, Dannii wrote, "woo hoo I'm gonna be a mummy! :)" I guess that says it all! Kylie then tweeted, "Congratulations to my sister Dannii and her partner Kris on the happy news!!!! I'm so excited to be an Aunty again!! WOW WOW WOW". She also added, "OMG OMG OMG Perfect!!!! So happy!!! A new Minogue!" So sweet. Dannii, 38, is three months pregnant with her boyfriend, former rugby player and current super-yummy model, Kris Smith, 31. A spokesperson for Dannii comfirmed aslo, "Dannii and Kriss are very excited and can't wait to start their family in 2010." The Minogue-ette is due in July. No word in Dannii is returning to X Factor which returns in August. I wonder if the baby will have her old nose? [source] [image]

No comments:

Post a Comment