Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN TO GUEST STAR ON GLEE

Jane Lynch, the hilarious Sue Sylvester on Glee, told reporters at the Fox mid-season launch party that Olivia is guesting and she is singing with her! She let reporters know, “I am doing a song with Olivia Newton-John. I’m doing ‘Let’s Get Physical.’ ” Of course, I realize that the song is just called "Physical", but since I love Jane, I'll let it slide. Though Sue doesn't usually sing on the show, Jane assures everyone, “I don’t need lessons. I’m not the greatest singer in the world, but I know my singing.” She qualifies that with her karaoke experience, "I do Olivia Newton-John and Karen Carpenter." I would be shizzing myself if I had to sing with OLJ. Jane says, “It’s a moment in my life and I’m going to treat it just how I treated working with Carol Burnett, which almost made me have an aneurysm. You just go there and chill-ax and don’t ask any questions and just try to be as normal as possible." Good advice, Jane. She added, "I’m going to be as normal as I can be.” Well, hopefully that's not TOO normal. ha. I am so excited to see Olivia on Glee. She was my first Madonna before Madonna. Yea!! The second part of season one is set to return April 13th. Too long, Fox. Too long.[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment