Thursday, January 14, 2010

KE$HA SCORES TWO SONGS IN THE TOP 10 AT ONCE!

Newcomer and my fave drunk white girl Ke$ha is still sitting pretty at #1 on the Hot 100 with Tik Tok and now her song Blah Blah Blah (ft. 3OH!3) has debuted inside the top 10 at #7!! I have to say, the song is pretty damn catchy and it's not even my second fave on the album. There are lots of soops fun tracks on Ke$ha album Animal. You should really check it out. You'll only hate yourself briefly for it, I promise. It will make you want to get drunk and stip naked though. Consider that a warning. Unless your Courtney Love or George Michael. Then consider it any night of the week. No video out yet, but you can listen to the song below. "Don't be a little b*tch with your chit chat. Just show me where your d*cks at..."


No comments:

Post a Comment