Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WHOOPI GOLDBERG DEFENDS JESSE JAMES

Fresh off her stupid quote about Roman Polanski (it wasn't "rape-rape") comes Whoopi Goldberg defending another loser. This time it's skank addict Jesse James, who cheated on Sandra Bullock with anything that resembled a comic strip with a vagina. Whoopi is claiming that it is perfectly normal because she cheated when she was married too. And I guess Whoopi is the definition of normal? She confesses, "I did it five or six times... Yes, I screwed around while I was married, yeah. I made mistakes too. It happens sometimes. Maybe he was trying to find something different too. I'm not excusing what I'm doing as, 'Hey, maybe there's something else to look at here' as opposed to just saying, 'Hey, he's a bonehead.' Maybe he just wanted something wonderful in his life (Sandra Bullock) and couldn't deal with it. It's just a possibility, I know it's crazy." Whoopi has been married three times: first husband Alvin Martin in 1979 for five years then David Claessen in 1986. Their relationship lasted two years and then she married, and presumably cheated on, Lyle Trachtenberg in 1994, before they divorced just a year later. So clearly Whoopi is an expert on marriage. Shush, Whoopi. Shush. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment