Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TOM HANKS GOES BACK TO HIS TELEVISION DRAG QUEEN ROOTS

Before Tom Hanks was a two-time Oscar winning actor and before he was even a movie star he was on a television show called Bosom Buddies. The show centered around two horny men who pretended to be women so they could save money by living in a women-only hotel. Peter Scolari co-starred. The two are reuniting for an Anniversary Award at the 8th Annual TV Land Awards set to air April 25th on TV Land. It's great that Tom is still proud of his silly television work. I remember watching this show when I was a kid, but it had a lot of grown-up humor I probably didn't get at the time. I DO remember thinking Hands and Scolari were both adorable!! Not many big Hollywood stars would show up at the TV Land awards, so Hanks should be commended for his good sportsmanship. Here is the opening credits to Bosom Buddies featuring Billy Joel's hit My Life. Enjoy!! [source] [image]

No comments:

Post a Comment