Monday, April 5, 2010

CHRISTINA AGUILERA LEARNS HOW TO MAKE HERSELF CRY

She's an actress now! Christina Aguilera is gearing up to star in her first motion picture, Burlesque! Xtina plays a stuggling dancer in the upcoming film, co-starring Cher, and drew on her own painful past to bring the waterworks when necessary. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "The girl I play, Ali, has a rough past - her mother dies when she's very young and she's been in foster homes. I could relate to that pain, growing up in an abusive household. That gave me great motivation to provoke my tears for those scenes where I had to really pour it on. I felt it deeply, to go through a lot of those things that brought up a lot of painful memories." Sounds like she put a lot of thought and heart into her movie debut. Let's hope it's more The Bodyguard and less Glitter. I mean it has Cher and she is singing in it, so how bad could it be. Don't quote me on that. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment