Monday, April 5, 2010

GWENYTH PALTROW CAN BE MEAN

...but can she less annoying? Gwenyth Paltrow thinks we care about all aspects of her life. I guess there was some sort of opinion abounding that she was a nice person above all else, which I have never really gleaned from her. I mean this is the woman who once whined that it was harder for her to break into movies because her parents were famous. GAG!!! She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "Oh yes, I can be mean. I can cave in to gossip. I can ice people out and I can definitely harbour revenge. In fact, I'm having a situation right now with a friend where I'm feeling angry. But revenge is corrosive. I'll wake up in the morning and think, 'Ugh, I feel terrible' and suddenly realize, 'Ah, that's why. I'm holding on to so much hate.'" Some have supposed she was talking about Madonna, who has inexplicabley been friends with Gwyny for years. I doubt she would eff with Madge though. In the end, I guess Paltrow is trying to come out as a bitch. Too late.
[source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment