Saturday, March 6, 2010

LILY ALLEN BREAKS UK LAW BY SMOKING ON STAGE....AGAIN!

Lily Allen smokes. I saw her at Roseland last year and she smoked and drank all the way through her performance.......... and it was crazy amazy!!! I don't know how she did it, but she could exhale smoke and sing at the same time!!! I know that smoking is not good for you, but it's sort of part of Lily's charm. I know, I am part of the problem, not he solution. Anyway, Lily has been fined several times in Britain and France, both of which have nationwide laws banning smoking in public places. She don't care, y'all! Lily is lighting up again in Manchester while on tour with rapper Dizzee Rascal. She did apologize to the audience, but not for smoking but because "I've got a bout of bronchitis so sorry if my singing's a bit shit. Not that it's any good anyway." She supposedly had a cold when I saw her, but she sounded great! I don't think a little thing like a fine is going to keep Lily from smoking. What do you think? I love Lily! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment