Thursday, April 8, 2010

WHITNEY HOUSTON GIVES DRUG RUMORS A "HELL-TO-THE-NO"

Rumors are flying again that Whitney Houston is rolling those cocaine joints with Bobby B. Supposedly the two were spotted together doing coke off a bar in some restaurant and belittling bartenders. Sounds about right. Whitney has called off some shows due to a throat infection, so naturally people are speculating. Whitney is claiming it's allergies to blame for her sickness, no crack. She tells People magazine,"At this point, I just don't respond. I don't even read it. I'm just ready to move on and continue my world tour. I'm doing what I love to do, which is singing. The best part is seeing all of my fans around the world." Um, isn't she in fact responding? I'm confused. I really hope all the rumors are untrue and that Whitney is healthy and off the bad stuff. I would hate to see her all cracked out again. Whitney says she will resume her tour in Birmingham, England on April 13th. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment